Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 8! Only two more days left of the herbal cleanse part!

Today is Day 8 of the herbal cleanse. I only have two more days and I'm really relieved. Today's been a pretty good day. I've gotten my eating habits down pat, though I slightly crave chocolate, I'm not going and grabbing it. I am getting tired of chicken, but only TWO more days of chicken! :)

The only thing I feel I'm not getting enough of is exercise. It's so stinkin' hot here in Texas that I have no desire to drive to the Y where I like to do my favorite exercise, step class. I'm just getting in a little exercise each day, but I could do more if I'd push myself harder. I do plan on trying to make step class tomorrow. Gotta get to bed earlier to make the 8:30 one tomorrow.

Sometimes, being a little person on the herbal cleanse is hard for me, when I start seeing other people post their results on their cleanses or their 24 day challenges. I just don't lose weight that quickly, I just don't lose as quickly as average height adults, which can be frustrating. The good thing though is that I've been using Advocare for several years now, and I KNOW that it does work for me, because I've seen it work, it just works a lot, lot, lot slower for me than an average height person. But I'm not going to give up, because I do know that it works, and I am determined to lose these summer pounds I gained by being foolish, plus lose more to get closer to my longterm goal weight. It's going to take more than 24 days but I'm going to stick with it.

So that's my advice to anyone trying Advocare for the first time, don't give up. Keep trying and do your best that you can. You will see results! Yeah, the herbal cleanse is hard drinking that fiber drink, cutting out sodas, sweets, dairy, etc and bad carbs, but it's only TEN days! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment