Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 10! Whoo hoo!!

YEA! I made it the whole 10 days of my herbal cleanse with NO cheating!!! :) Well, the only slight thing was I ate a little popcorn one day, but technically, I don't count that, because it was microwave popcorn I made at home, not in a movie theater, and it was labeled as light butter- can't hardly taste the butter. But other than that, I had no other things that didn't follow the cleanse specifications. :)

I can't wait to start the MNS 3 tomorrow. I'll be on the road tomorrow but have already planned healthier road snacks than I normally eat on the road.

From here on out, I won't be necessarily blogging every day, but I will definitely keep you posted every once in a while during the rest of my 24 day challenge.

I challenge you if you'd like to feel better, be healthier, have more energy, lose any weight, to come join me... if I, a veggie hater, can survive the herbal cleanse, anyone can! :) Let me know if you have any questions and I'd love to help you!

1 comment:

  1. This article is wonderful as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching advocare 24 day challenge

    ReplyDelete