Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 6- (written and posted one day late)

We had a busy day yesterday so I didn't get to posting on here last night. I can't believe I'm almost done with the part I like least about the 24 day challenge. I'm going to be a champion though and make it all 10 days. Yesterday was a busy day so I took advantage of Advocare's Meal Replacement Shakes to get me through since we were out and about, and I needed something healthy to fill me up.

I had my usual one for breakfast, but also, I had one for lunch because we were out running errands, and I didn't want to be tempted to grab fast food if I got too hungry. Their meal replacement shakes are definitely a life saver. Later on, when we got home mid-afternoon, I ate my usual veggie soup lunch.

I'm still feeling great and for the most part, full of energy. I do get a little frustrated when it gets this far along in the herbal cleanse, because like I said, I'm not an average height person. I'm a little person, 3 ft. 8, with achondroplastic dwarfism. Losing weight and keeping it off is NOT easy, but thanks to Advocare, it's been made possible, though it's a slower journey for me than an average height person. So think about this if you don't know me, I'm the height of a kindergartener, but with the body of a woman, and the appetite of an adult too. I have to work REALLY hard. My scale isn't really showing much weight loss yet. I usually lose 2 or 3 lbs on the herbal cleanse. The first herbal cleanse I did was the one where I lost the most. I've just been at a plateau in the low 80 lb range, but I'm determined to get below 80 lbs by the end of 2011. I personally would love to be about 70 lbs in the end, I think, but by the end of 2011, I want to be at least in the mid 70's lb range.

Even though I don't have a very good "before Advocare" picture taken intentionally, I am able to look back at pictures in those few years before Advocare and see a difference. It's definitely changed me.

I'll write more tonight, since this was really my post for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment